Who is on the show today:
In today’s episode, we have Porus Munshi, author of the best selling book “Making Breakthrough Innovations Happen”.
Why is he on the show
I have worked with Porus on an innovation project and from experience know that he is a great coach and has the uncanny ability to guide the teams to achieve their goals without any compromises. His understanding of the breakthrough or leapfrog innovation process is very deep and I have learnt a lot in every conversation that i have had with him over the past few years. .
What are we talking about
- leapfrog innovation and how you could make leapfrogs both in your organization and in your personal lives.
- We will also talk about how average organizations with average people can achieve extra-ordinary performances.
- How Process Beats Talent
- Ichchha Shakti (Power of Purpose), Gyan Shakti (Power of Knowledge) & Kriya shakti (Power of action) and how all the three play a critical role in any innovation project
- How it is easier to do a 10x leap in performance than attempting a 2x leap
- What is the biggest limiting factor for peak performance in individuals and organizations
- What is an insight and how can insights lead to breakthrough leaps in performances
- We talk about the role of a leader in an organization
- How we could implement the same principles of leap frog innovation in our own lives and achieve extraordinary results.
We had a great conversation and I learnt a lot from Porus.
You can connect with Porus on twitter.
Buy his book
You can also buy his book on amazon by clicking on the book image below. This is an affiliate link.
PS: Please do leave a rating or a review on iTunes if you really liked the episode
You can also watch his TEDx talk titled “Redesigning Life”.