In this episode, she shares her thoughts sales strategies and ideas for sales executives and sales leaders to succeed. We talk about
- How can sales and marketing can function better together
- What is the role of a sales leader and what can they do to make their teams more successful
- What are some of the hiring mistakes sales leaders do
- Importance of Premortems in a sales process
- Top sales mistakes sales people do and how to avoid it
- Why sales people should also be great project managers
- The most critical skill that sales executives need to learn to be ultra successful
- The four things that sales executives need to master in order to be ultra successful.
- Why sales people should take control of their own learning to be successful.
- Why sales people should create LinkedIn profiles that are customer facing rather than employee (current & future) facing
- How you always get worse before you get better.
All of this and a lot more nuggets of wisdom in this episode.
You can find all the information about Jill at www.jillkonrath.com