I have found that most good things in life start with questions.. Our minds have the tendency to answer any question that is posed to us.. Irrespective of whether we want to or not. For example, if I were to ask you:
What is 10 time 10?
Your mind would have already calculated the answer irrespective of whether you wanted to answer it or not.
We can use this same tendency to ask more deeper questions as well. For example, how to create better products and/or businesses?
We could also take our business on a growth trajectory, by finding answers to the following questions?
- What does my customer really care about?
- Where and how do they discover us?
- What do we want them to experience when they work with us?
- How can we help them tell their story (of our interaction) to their friends?
This of course is assuming that you already have answers to the more basic questions:
- Who is my customers?
- What value do they think we provide to them?
- What other ways can we provide the same value to them?
- Where do they hang out? How can we be a part of that gang?
One thing that we need to remember is that just as your mind will answer good questions, it will also answer bad questions.. So, we need to be careful about the kind of questions that we pose to ourselves, our teams and our customers..
So, what questions are we going to ask ourselves, our teams and our customers today?