Who is on the show today:
In this episode, we host Dave Kerpen, the founder and CEO of Likeable Local, a social media software company serving thousands of small businesses, as well as the chairman and cofounder of Likeable Media, an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing agency.
He is also a NY Times bestseller author.
Why is he on the show:
He is a practicing entrepreneur and a thought leader rolled into one. He is an influencer on LinkedIn and a NY Times bestselling author.
What do we Talk on the show:
In this freewheeling conversation, we talk about:
- How he and his fiance raised over 100000 USD for their marriage and what we can learn from the exercise.
- The importance of social proof if you are planning to undertake a creative venture or launch an innovative product or service.
- As an entrepreneur, the importance of taking one step at a time and one-day-at-a-time till you succeed.
- The state of social media, how it has changed and what can entrepreneurs look to do well to see success in their business by using social media. What are some of the do’s and don’ts when it comes to social media use for a small business.
- The importance of listening and the ability to tell a story.
- His recently released book “The Art of People” and the art & science of being remarkable and standing out in the crowd.
You can connect with him on twitter here.
You can connect with him on LinkedIn here.
You can find more information about his businesses here.
You can buy “The Art of People” here on amazon.