Who is on the show today:
In this episode, we host Yogita Agarwal. She runs a product design studio in Mumbai called Ware Innovations.
Why is she on the show:
In her short career so far, she has already won multiple awards for multiple products. She has won The Michael Kalil Endowment for Smart Design 2015 and The James Dyson Foundation Fund at Parsons 2015 for her product Jhoule.
What do we Talk on the show:
In this freewheeling conversation, we talk about:
- The story behind both the products that she was involved with
- The process that she follows to come up with the products that we as entrepreneurs can learn from and incorporate when we are working on developing a product
- Some key aspects of product development
- The importance of going out in the field and talking and listening to real users instead of hiding behind our desks.
- She also shares some typical challenges that you will run into when you are working on creating a product and how to overcome the same.
You can connect with her on instagram here.
You can connect with her on LinkedIn here.
You can find more information about all the other products that she has created here.