Who is on the show today:
In this episode, we host Srini Rao. He is the host of the very popular – Unmistakable Creative Podcast.
Why is he on the show:
He is a podcast host and an online entrepreneur. He has interviewd more than 600 amazing people on his show – thought leaders and people from all walks of life. This has given him an incredibly distinctive view into branding, storytelling, marketing and living a life of purpose and happiness.
He is also the author of multiple books including the WSJ Best Seller The Art of Being Unmistakable.
What do we Talk on the show:
In this freewheeling conversation, we talk about:
- The importance of planning for the unaccepted and planning in general
- The Importance of Curiosity and the art of staying curious
- Learn that nothing is as catastrophic as it seems to be..
- How different is better than better..
- The importance of a team when you want to do anything remarkable or big
- The importance of choosing yourself and not waiting to be picked
- The importance of giving people a reason to find you interesting..
- Importance of Grit and persistence..
- When to persist and when to quit
- What he has learnt about leading a life of increased productivity, purpose & happiness from interviewing more than 600 super stars..
You can connect with him on twitter here.