Who is on the show today:
In this episode, we host Mark Hunter, also known as The Sales Hunter. He is an international keynote speaker, author and a sales trainer. He posts sales tips and insights on his blog – www.thesaleshunter.com. This is one of the most widely read sales blog in the world.
Why is he on the show:
Before embarking on being an independent consultant, he spent 18 years in the sales and marketing divisions of three Fortune 100 companies. He shares cutting-edge thought leadership with his clients in an entertaining way and as actionable strategies.
What are we talking about:
In a wide ranging conversation we cover the following:
- Some of the basic principles that are needed to succeed in the world of sales and selling
- What is the role of a sales manager and some of the common mistakes they make
- How has prospecting changed and what are some skills that every sales executive should equip himself/herself in order to set themselves up for success
- The fascination with numbers and why it is not necessarily the best metric to look at.
- Some interesting insights from his latest book – “High Profit Prospecting“.
How can you connect with him: