Who is on the show:
In this power packed episode, we host Jason Forrest, the CEO and the Chief Culture officer at the FPG group. As a sales professional, author, speaker, and coach, Jason’s job is to empower professionals and executives to unleash their human performance and master their leadership skills in sales, management, culture and service; for the purpose of increasing profit through people.
Why is he on the show:
He is a salesperson first, a behavior change expert, a national speaker and a coach who pushes organisations to become highly profitable while creating a “best place to work” culture. Every year, Jason delivers approximately 92 keynotes/seminars and conducts 850 group coaching calls with sales teams, managers, and executives.
What do we talk about:
In this power-packed and a free-wheeling conversation, we talk about the following:
- What holds back people from success?
- How can we hire people for their belief system and cultural fitment?
- Once we hire good people, what could be done to make them succeed and get them to peak performance as quickly as possible?
- The importance of coaching and how to transform your managers to become coaches?
- The difference in the approach of a manager vs a coach
- How does FPG build and maintain a high performance culture?
- His formula for growing their top-line of any sales organisation’s performance
- Books that had a profound impact on his thinking
- His approach to self development
- What he thinks is so obvious but people always miss
How can you connect with him: