I see marketing as successful if
- The focus of the effort was the consumer and she doesn’t feel like she is marketed to but feels like someone understood her better!
- She doesn’t feel like she is part of a target market but like an individual that she is!
- You have a conversation with her and not talk to her!
- When she feels and interacts with the marketing activity but doesn’t see it!
- It creates a emotional relationship with her along with a transactional relationship!
This is simple but not easy!